Thread: Had a set back :(

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member

Had a set back :(

Well long time no see everyone,

I'm just posting because on Friday night I had a pretty bad panic attack! I didn't have any reason for it, it started just like my first, I was watching tv and was quite chilled. I'm still not feeling right, I feel very low and almost like i'm back at square one :(.

Have any of you had these spontanious panic attacks for what seems no reason? I was at the doctors on Friday night, convinced it was my heart, but he has assured me I'm fine! but still I'm thinking it must be something they can't see![Sigh...]

Cheers for reading

Clairexx

Hi there, I can relate to your story, read my called an ambulance story! These things do seem to come from nowhere, but just because you've had a setback doesn't mean you will be feeling awful forever. I am feeling pretty good now, but i know i may have a bad day again, just try and stay positive and remember you CAN have good days. One bad attack doesn't mean you are back to square one. Different times of the month can affect us too. I know it does me!

Take Care, Indiaxxx

hi claire

i know exactly how you feel honey, i have had setbacks aswell especially in the last week or so, but you know im always here for you no matter what,

speak soon
    lucy xxxxx

Hi Claire

Yes I have the same thing happen when I watch telly in the evenings and for some strange reason it happens after meals ?
    I have been cutting down on my sugar intake and it seems to of eased a little, Its funny cos i no longer find it scarey when it does happen.
    I usually just lay back on the sofa and put my feet up and it passes.

Were you watching anything stressfull on the telly ?

mirryx

Hi Claire,

Thought you hadn't been around much - so good on ya for making progress.

The old heart symptoms worries us every time huh!!!

Its a blip mate don't let it play on your mind you're dong fine

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi Claire,

I agree with Piglet think of it as just a blip, it is the anxiety coming to see if it can get you again, stay focused and positive and don't let it and it will soon subside again when it realises it cant get through to you any more.

Take care

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    <b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Were you watching anything stressfull on the telly ?

mirryx</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I was watching River City (Scottish Eastenders for all your english peeps), the acting is somewhat questionable but not stress full,lol .

It could be down to some of the stresses over xmas but just don't get why it didn't happen at the time. On xmas eve my daughter was in hospital with a siezure (not sure how to spell that[:P]) apparently she can't control her temp and that she will grow out of it by the time she is six. it's also ment to be quite common in young children. Not that it makes it any easier, I worry enough about my kids health as it is, now I feel like I really have something to worry about. Maybe this could be the reason, but surely it would have to be something more than this?!

I have my Councellor on Friday at 9:30 but don't think I'm going to be able to make it as all of my kids have a virus, myself included and I can't take them to nursery! I even had Nathan at the doctors last night with suspected meningitis, but apparently the rash that he has is just due to the doctors classic 'Virus', don't you just love that word!?!

Well cheers guys for all your replies and support

Take Carexx

Claire

sorri to hear you aint feeling good atm hun.i hope u feel better soon take care and keep smilin luv mooxXx

Hi Claire

I was looking for some previous posts to reassure you and found these ...

Blips: I just give up!

Tatty blip : Feeling back at square one

Hope they help.

Nicola

Claire

Often we hold things together whilst they are in full swing but its when we let go and relax a bit afterwards that we struggle with it all and the thoughts and reflections come back to meet us.

Go back to basics and take care of yourself for a while.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information