Well just an up date on how things are going, my husband Napoleon bougth me a car when we first moved down to dorset and i have to say in 9 month i only drove it the grand total of 124 mile i hated it, it felt like i was driving a tin can and i never felt safe so it went for its MOT and failed (thank the lord LOL) it was not going to be cheap to repaire so we sold it. i then bought a second hand AX and i have to say i have driven it more in 1 week then i ever did the tin can.

Well with the help of Nap i am driving to and from work he sits with me so maybe not a big step towards being free but still much better than i was doing.
Last weekend i drove on my own and i did it by remembering somthing Meg told me a long long time ago positive thought i tell myself "I am not dizzy i am safe and well" " i am Happy i do not suffer with anxiety" i have to say the first few times i tryed it it did not work but the more you say it the more you belive it. I must say it about 500 times a day. give it ago it does work.
PS when i drove on my own it was only about 4 miles but next time it maybe 40! fingers crossed.

Love and Light

Sam xx