Thread: INDERAL BETABLOCKERS

INDERAL BETABLOCKERS

Hi all
    <center>HALF-INDERAL LA 80MG CAPSULES</center>
    I would love to hear from anyone who is on half-inderal betablockers.. i was on atenolol betablockers for the last 2 years or so for my anxiety.. i must admit the panic is still there but not as bad as it used to be and getting out a lot more now... i havent had the palpitations now for months... this new doc thinks that this med will help me.

im getting soo annoyed still cant go places that i want to go on my own or with my son...this bloody scary feeling comes over me and its soo hard to control..

anyway guys ive to start the half-inderal tomorrow morning and miss the atenolol betablocker tonight... 1 in morning and see how i feel throughout the day if feeling still panicky then 1 more at night...

Please if you are on this betablocker please let me know your opinion of it..

Thanks all
    love lucy xx

hi lucy i am on Propranolol 10 mg as when i need them i can go up to 20 ig need be i find them so help as i can tack them as and when as mine get to work in about 30 mins and last up to 8 hr i am so glad i h ave got these mack my life a bit better

hope this helps
    amanda xx

HI LCY, I HAVE BEEN TAKING 80MG OF PROPRANOLOL HYDROCHLORIDE DAILY SINCE NOVEMBER AND HAVE FOUND THEM HELPFUL

Lydia x x

Hello Lucy again, can write more this time.Was unsure of my password before! Only side affects i have noticed are occasionally feeling dizzy if stand up too quick and cold hands and feet (which i think are similar side affects to atenalol anyway). Was relying on an occasional Diazepam previously and I definitely prefer these as you don't get that grogginess.I wondering few months on though if our bodies become tolerant to them 'cos I don't like they're working as well as they were but maybe thats because my mind becomes so used to them.Hmmm?

Lydia x x

Hi lucy

I have used half-inderal la in the past and Propananol. I found they did work well for physical symptoms of anxiety, palpitations etc but did not really help with my thought process ie worry. I remember my GP telling me that if my physical symptoms were controlled then i would feel more relaxed and this would help lift my mood. I didn't take them long enough for that to happen because they made me quite tired. I think it's a case of getting the right dose. i've heard they are a good meds for Anxiety.

Good Luck
    Maggs
    xxx

Beta Blockers - new user seeks help please!!!
    propanalol
    Beta Blockers
    Meeting up Bristol/South West
    new to propranolol
    beta blockers

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information