Hi, ive been having a really bad time panicking about breast cancer (this is just my current health worry, many other health worries have came and gone over the years) anyway, i got to thinking about what i was really frightened of and began to think about whether my health fears are more to do with me or what im afraid to miss if anything were to happen to me. For instance family, the things i enjoy (or used to enjoy before my life got consumed with worrying all the time, as im actually afraid to enjoy myself lately as i feel im almost tempting something bad to happen, i know this sounds daft but perhaps some of you can relate to it). Anyway i wondered if anyone else may have felt this was the case for them too and would love to hear how you may have gotten over this or even just some advice on how to get my life back and stop feeling to bogged down, the most i get a month is 2/3 good days at the moment. Ive tried to stop checking and worrying but i then just worry that ill miss an important sign or that i already have. Its a nightmare!