Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everyday the same....

Re: Everyday the same....

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    thank you Kayleigh I will look that up....

Now i do not have my work it is just the same thing over and over again, just the same day over and over....at least when i worked i got out the house. but now being afraid to be alone i can not even feel at peace in the house.

I worry all day everyday always on high alert. always petrified.

The only other thing besides work that i used to do is go to gym classses and the gym, and i can not even get there becaus of my fear of being alone and driving. but i think 1/2 hour on an exercise bike would do me some good even if it is to get me out the house...
    look it up and see how you get on you never know you mght be suprised and be entitled to more than you think. I feel the same as you, always on my guard and waiting but not qiute sure what for if that makes sense?

Maybe try and set yourself a goal of getting to the gym sometime? meet a friend there and you might not feel so alone and do your workout and see how you feel?

Well I went to the drs today and am now on Ciprilmill 10mg.

and it turns out I have a high cortisol level....and been refered to the endicrinology dept...

i started the gym about 4 weeks before this episode started and it turns out that exercise increases the amount of cortisol and in turn the high levels of cortisol cause depression........ and as i was thinking that if my levels were high anyway then the gym really did not help and maybe caused my 'episode' I am having now.

so maybe the gym is not a good plan untill i have seen the endocrinologist whenever that may be..

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

well at least its a start

hope things get sorted out soon though for you, good plan with maybe stopping the gym until you've seen the endocrinologist and then you will have more of an idea about where you are with things x

yes it is , and slowly very slowly i can see a light at the end of the tunnel..............it is about the size of the end of a needle but i can still through a little light through it.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Hiya, Im sorry you are having a bad time, my days are repetative too....by tuesday the house is clean, washing done.....then the bordom starts........I left nursing too, and have turned my hobby of flower arranging into a little business from home. Im self taught, and ok, I'll never be rich, but the sense of achievement is fantastic. Maybe there is something you could try yourself to keep occupied, learning a new skill is always a plus.

Ok, its not exactly living life on the edge, but who wants that? Not me. I did a bit of gardening today, and Im also beginning a funeral arrangement for Fri, Ive washed my hair, and sorted clothes for charity. Tomorrow, I will think of different things to do, including going to the library, meeting a friend for lunch, and reading that book Ive been putting off. Start to take pleasure in the little things again, and build up. I hope you feel better soon. TC..Paula x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information