Thread: it wont go away

it wont go away

My anxiety recently has been sitting in the pit of my stomach and just wont go away - i dont know what it is - i am literally walking round with a bottle of rescue remedy in my hand! its so horrible - I literally fight with my own mind about going to bed ( fears of panic attacks) then when i wake its there in my stomach - what is this feeling that has taken hold of me and wont let go - will it let go?
    i dont want to go back on on the anti depressanst ( been off them for 3 months) but then again i hate what i am feeling now?
    everything makes m stomach knott, my chest tighten, escalating crazy thoughts i worry about the most riciculous thing and it just all grows - i cant bear it - please please how does it all stop ?

Hi H

Dont worry you will feel better soon just keep on taking the rescue remedy and things will improve!!!

pm me any time

take care

luv kaz x x

hi im going through the same thing with my mind i keepthinking that i cant breath and that im going to die my throat tightens up i was off citilopram 4 7 weeeks then i had to go back on them i started to feel rubbish my mind seems to take over me

thanks
    Imb - i was on citalopram too - for 3 years. It made me gain so much weight that i promped myself to come off- i am in my 3rd month, the first months was so bad - sheer mad panic attacks. So i am kind of proud that i have kept myself clean off them. - but the sh*t anxiety that is with me 24/7 is awful. What is the answer?
    On citalopram + fat and content?
    Off Citalopram + try to loose the weight & be weighed down by anxiety and panic?
    Sounds so vain and quite rubbish - but i feel a mess at the moment - it just wont go away- this feeling in my stomach. x

Hi. It sounds like you have general anxiety which is that feeling of dread that you have all the time. When I have it, I have constant butterflies in my tummy which drive me mad. Just try to remember that it is just nervousness and it can't hurt you (even though it feels horrible).

Hope you feel better soon.

shoegal xxx

Hey I feel like that too sometimes am today a bit.

Try writing down ur worries and write the reality underneath it works for me so it should work for you keep ur chin up hun i know its horrible but it can be overcome.

matt x

Thread Information