Afternoon all

Brief bit of history...I am a 38 year old married woman living near London. A couple of years ago I had a bit of a breakdown following the loss of my parents and other connected factors. I eventually went onto Citalopram 20mg daily and had some CBT and counselling and things settled and after a few months I felt ok.

This year has been a rough one all round with fears over job losses and some health issues with me - ending finally in hemorrhoid surgery 12 days ago which I got myself very worked up about obviously. Now for anyone who doesn't know this surgery is extremely painful and you get quite obsessed with toilet and eating habits and pain etc.

The thing that hass surprised and worried me though is a large increase in anxiety to the point when my husband mentioned he would be going out for a couple of hours later today I went into a cold sweat. He has been home with me since the Op taking care of me and I know logically I can care for myself now, but panic at the thought of being alone. He has to go back to work on Friday and Saturday this week and I don't know how I will deal with it to be honest.

I am due back to work next Monday and that scares me a little, even though it will probably do me the world of good

Does anyone have any experience of Post Op worry or just anything to chat about to help me keep grounded?