As you no i just joined last night and wrote to you guys with a few of the problems i have been havin such as constantly thinking i have a tumour or a heart attack but after i read so many of your msgs last night and i went to bed i couldn't stop thinking and i couldn't sleep. i felt as if my head was going to explope and this mite sound really dumb but i felt as if i was going to have a fit or something... weird i no .. anyway i thought i would just tell you abit more about me and hopefully i will hear from some ppl going through the same thing. This crap is starting to really effect my life.. for years i thought i could control it my fanily and friends used to just laugh my behaviour off but now its getting to a point where they are all so sick of telling me there is nothing wrong with me that it really scares me cause what if one day something is wrong.. noone will believe me. it is starting to rub off on my 9year old dsaughter she is a drama queen and 2weeks ago she got a migrane headache and was throwing up, she thought she was going to die, this is all my fault. i was a mess calling the ambo's i was sure she had a tumour or minningcocal (cant spell) and i freaked that much i got dizzy felt sick and everything else. i couldn't even help her .
i constanly stay awake at night just laying there thinking ... what if one of my kids died i even make myself cry i can picture it in my head how they die how sad i am .. why do i do this? does anyone else do that ???????
i just want to feel normal hey, why is that so hard, all my friends and family are why are we so different what is wrong that we feel this way all the time
thanks heaps for listening again i hope this all made sense
thanks