hello

I have suffered with anxiety for about 9 years and have always been quite good at controlling it until the last few months when it has just gone out of control. I have health anxiety, panic, depression and also suffer from constant Depersonalisation. These have all completely spiralled and I jut feel so hopeless. I feel like I will never get better and all that's happening is im losing my mind day by day.

I have started CBT which is good so far and I am also on meds. I started sertraline nearly 3 weeks ago. All I feel is a little calmer but my health anxiety is all over the place. im so worried about my head. I feel like im forgetting everything and I just cant think properly at all like im going to lose all I know,l I feel so unusual and I cant handle it I want a clear head its getting me so down! the DP is so bad also.

im under no illusions about the meds I know it will take time but is all these things that I am feeling normal? because it doesn't feel it at all. im so scared im just going mad, constant mind chatter I cant get rid of please help me I don't know what to do.

thanks