Hi everyone,

This probably sounds completely insane but recently I've become really obsessed with the way that I swallow food and drink. It really does feel like food goes only down the left side of my throat and I've completely convinced myself that there is a tumor in there stopping it from touching or having sensation in the right side. Does anyone have the same thing going on? I'm really struggling to build up the courage to go to the doctor as they already think I am insane with all this HA and have been to the doctor 9 times in 4 months. I asked my boyfriend if when he swallows it feels like it goes down one side, particularly in the area between the adams apple and collar bones and he said yes, but I really think he was lying just to shut me up! (He's pretty tired of all this HA) I think I have also been suffering from acid reflux as I have had chest pain, burping, minor regurgitation, heartburn, difficulty swallowing etc and am on Lansoprazole. Could this be the cause of my strange symptom?

Any advice or thoughts would be so much appreciated, even if you don't experience the same thing.