ok so i have a question for you guys and girls, ive been on cit 4 weeks now, one week of raised dose of 20mg, im doing much better and the anxiety i have as a side effect of the cit is getting less and less, i lost my appetite when i started cit and it came back after 9 days, when i upped my dose it happened again, and ive been eating ok for a few days. before i started cit i had a lot of tummy trouble, when id eat my tummy would bubble like mad, i take a real good pro biotic now which has stopped that, but having health anxiety, anything like that goes through the roof

ok so whats been happening is, ill get really hungry, but not really want to eat, then get a little anxious about eating, when i do eat i cant eat much and i feel queasy after eating for about 30 minutes. after having lunch, within about 2 hours my tummy will feel like its starving which i never had before, but i put it off till dinner time, but again when i eat im feeling queasy again afterwards.

has anyone else had this with cit, or is it still the tummy trouble i had before taking cit ? i dont get indigestion after eating, just a queasy feeling in my tummy