Hi Folks
I am having a very very tough time on Citalopram. My anxiety is through the roof and much worse than it was. I often cannot come down to a non panic state until taking a 1mg Lorazapam which makes me feel at least I have some hope left.
I was was on 10MG for a week and then the Psychiatrist agreed to let me go up to 20MG. I have been taking the 20MG for 1 week and like I said I am finding it difficult to go on. My main symptoms are agitation, inability to concentrate on anything pacing around the room, tingling forearms and backs of legs, urinating often, feeling shaky and generally on the edge. I have an appointment with the Psychologist this week but the doctor is talking about stopping my lorazapam. I have been using that for about 2 -3 weeks now. Are there any alternatives to lorazapam, the doctor says he doesn't want me using them but I need them to get me through these tough times.
Are these experiences normal. I could sure do with some encouragement at the moment I am getting to the point where I cannot work.

Thanks

Rich