Hiya, I'm new to this, I just thought I'd make an account because I need help.

I've had intrusive thoughts for over a year now, mostly about me being aggressive and intentionally harming people, which really upset me, especially because I didn't know what was going on and I thought it was actually real. I became really depressed and it ruined my life. Anyway, after I found out that there was a name for it and I wasn't losing my mind, I felt great and it sort of went away.
But recently it seems to have come back, but this time it's over my relationship. I've been in a relationship for just over a year now, and it's been amazing, but recently my intrusive thoughts are that I don't love him anymore, that I don't feel anything when I'm with him and that we'll never have a future together and all this stuff. It's hurting me and making me upset because deep down I do love him, I know I do, but it seems to be getting lost and buried under all of this doubt and panic and now every time we're together I end up analyzing everything I'm feeling; it's ruining what time we spend together and I'm sick of it, it's causing me to question everything about myself, make myself panic and spend every waking hour questioning my feelings, the same way my other intrusive thoughts did. It's distracting me and making my life a misery. And to make matters worse, my aggressive intrusive thoughts seem to be starting again. I'm never happy anymore, I'm constantly over thinking things and feel down 24/7.
So I was wondering if anyone could help or has ever felt the same? Thanks, all replies are greatly appreciated!