Hi everyone
I really need some advice!!
This may be long winded but I wanted to know if any of you could shed some light on this for me.
Here goes, in december I hurt my back which resulted in sciatica, I was prescribed tramadol, one evening I got real bad palpatations an thought it was down to the tramadol, I went A an E an they gave me steroids to take instead, I went back the night after and had a ECG which was fine and a blood test which was slightly high in white blood cells but they said I was fine that was january,
Now since then I've had loads of different Symptoms with my breathing, rapid heartbeat, chest pain, what also seems like trapped wind all the time, indegestion, an I'm very emotional, I've been prescribed citalopram which hasn't agreed so I now have been prescribe Sertraline, which I'm afraid to take, they think it may be anxiety but I'm scared something terrible is wrong with me! :( this has all come from nowhere can anyone help! X

---------- Post added at 09:35 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

I also feel like I cnt swallow properley and my throat feels restricted and tight :( mainly in the morning