As the title says, I'm struggling A LOT with pins and needles/tingling in what is mostly my left hand but now my right hand too and both feet.
It's worse at night. Last night I woke up with both hands being completely numb until I wiggled my fingers. I had wondered if it was carpal tunnel, but if it is it's come on pretty suddenly, about 5 weeks ago and it's getting progressively worse.
My other major concern is that it's a heart problem and my circulation is bad, I have good prominant veins though. I also have a constant but very slight ache in my upper left arm half way between my shoulder and elbow.
My blood pressure has been consistently high which my gp put down to anxiety and I had an ECG done in October and no and had a 24hr heart monitor fitted which were all fine.
I'm at my wits end as I've been feeling so much more upbeat in myself and pretty much back to normal, I've been addressing any stresses I have and making active steps to sort them out, it's just that this is getting worse.
Sorry for moaning