Hi

I have been suffering from anxiety for about 6 months now but lately have been feeling much better and able to cope with most things as normal except health problems. In May I started to have tingling/numbness in my arms and legs. Went to neurologist who said I was ok. I went back 3 months later and he said no sign of brain tumour or MS. As I was, and still am, experiencing muscle weakness I asked about motor neurone disease. He said you can never be 100% sure but I was showing no signs at that time and to come back only if I had new symptoms. In the last week I have developed muscle weakness and pain, mainly in my arms, calves and face/chin muscles but most worryingly my muscles have started to twitch, not so much that you can see it but I can feel it. I also keep waking up in the night with my hand or fingers completely numb. I went back to see my doctor yesterday who said that I must now have MRI and nerve conductions tests. He asked me what I was thinking was wrong (as I was crying my eyes out and making a complete fool of myself) and I said MND. And he didn't reply!! I haven't googled, nor do I intend to but my questions is does anyone else have muscles twiching in their arms, legs, face, stomach and back? and had anyone had an MRI scan for simililar things only to be told everything is ok (I know I'm cluching at straws here)Sorry for long post, am terrified!