I have read a few posts from people enquiring about buying Diazepam online as their GP refuses to prescribe it although they have been prescribed it in the past and found it to help, me being one of them. I have also read many replies from people saying what a bad idea this is, and should try other GP's even change practice, and I would definitely agree these are things you should try and do work for some people, me not being one of them. I am fully aware of the concerns GP's have over prescribing benzodiazepines as they are very addictive and for certain people can cause more harm than good. As everyone is different and suffers to different extremes a drug that works well for one person may not for another. I have suffered with anxiety for 18 years, I'm now 40 and have tried numerous anti-depressants, and other medications that just didn't help and I would turn to alcohol when I was having a severe episode of anxiety and panic attacks which led to me getting pancreatitis and losing a third of it. After that I was told that if I continued to drink I would be dead within a few years, so knowing the only drug that had ever helped was Diazepam, I started to order online. I tried a few sites before I found one I trusted and now responsibly medicate myself and have been a great deal happier.

---------- Post added at 06:21 ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 ----------

I would just like to add that I did try several GP's and beg for Diazepam and try alternative medications such as pregabalin which I found to help slightly at the highest dose but my GP started to lower and lower the dose before going down this route. And as for knowing what I'm actually getting, one order was seized and tested by customs. I also informed my GP that I was buying them online.