Hi

I have been feeling really down of late, so depressed, i dont want to do anything or feel excited about anything, i get these weird moments which can last from an hour to days, where i feel totally out of it like im on drugs my mind has totally gone, and i cant think at all, i feel on another planet, it feels worse than depersonaltion.

I am convinced that someting is mentally wrong with me, and i will go over the edge, to where i dont know! i have been getting severe stabbing pains in my head, and think that i have either a blood clot or brain tumor and that is why i feel so confused sometimes, i am so scared.

I tried to go out on thursday only lasted an hour, and a severe headache and had to rush out making an idiot out of myself in front of people at work who now think im a freak!

My boyfriend has just gone out, we were both invited to a wedding do, and i said that i wasnt going, then today as said ok i will come and he said you cant as im going with my mates now! which has left me feeling even worse, i think he just wants a break from me to be honest, but it hurts.

My girlfriends have asked me to go out but i am too scared and feel terrible anxious and depressed and just not here my thoughts and emotions are all over the place, i am so scared to have a beer, but i am longing for one!! Feel very confused at the moment.

I have been taking citalopram for 16 days now and feel really crap!! dont feel any better, i feel so numb and weird is this normal!! ??

Any advice will help? thanks for listening to my rant, im scared

Claire xx