Hi guys
Not been on here for ages. Things haven't been too bad i suppose until this morning. And thats what i love about this site is the fact that you can come on here rant and rave and nobody minds.

I feel crap for want of a better word.......i've cried 3 times already and its not even 8 o'clock [Duh!]. Once when i woke up, 2nd time taking my husband to get his lift and 3rd time now.

I think i know whats causing it.....my eldest daughter went in hospital for a tonsillectomy last week and i know i got myself all worried about everything. We went in on Monday and came home Wednesday. Once we were home I was on my own with the girls (hubby was working away) so I was running around like a headless chicken. At night was having to wake up to give my daughter medicine. Then she took a slight turn for the worse so got her to doctors.......turns out she's got an infection so yet more medicines. Hubby came back Friday only to fall asleep in chair most of friday night, Saturday night he spent most of it round his mates and yesterday he was on computer all day.......whilst i was still running round :(. I was tired i knew that but thought i was coping ok till last night where i started getting the pains in left arm again followed by the most awful chest pain....which went after about ten minutes but even so scared the life out of me AGAIN [Sigh...].

What annoys me the most is when i woke up at 6.15 the FIRST thing i thought of was how i felt last night and now thats kicked it all off again......think i've convinced myself that somethings gonna happen (you guys know what i'm getting at). Trouble is i'm on my own again (hubby back working away) and i need to stop feeling like this before i go completely nuts.

Thanks for reading, probably don't make sense lol

Tracy
xxxx