So I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

When I was 17 (6 years ago) I felt a small lump in my neck, I didn't think much of it. I had my gf at the time's parents take a look at it. Both of them are doctors and they both said it was a lipoma and I shouldnt worry at all. I forget why but I also had a dermatologist also look at it and he said it was just a cyst and I could have it removed but it wasn't necessary. It has never grown/changed so I moved on with my life.

Throughout the years the I've had many Dr's feel it and call it many things (cyst, lipoma, lymph node, ect...) with the same conclusion that it doesnt seem dangerous. Bleh. I recently brought it up to my new primary care Dr and he said for my peace of mind he would order me an ultrasound, he also described it as firm and not very movable. My anxiety over this is at an all time high now.

Also brought up a bump in my abdomen that has been around for 4 years, the Doc is pretty confident that it is connective tissue and isnt worried about it in the slightest (also having an ultrasound on that too).

I'm 23 and am scared as shit that I have some form of slow growing cancer that I've been neglecting for years. Help!