I know this seems extreme and I am sorry if this post is sensitive.

2 months ago I started suffering from extreme stress. My son was very ill with panic attacks and anxiety, he had been bullied and was struggling to go to school. Every day was a battle, he just seemed to get worse and worse. In the end he told us he felt suicidal. We took him to our GP who referred him to CAMHS who refused to help, saying I'd be the best person for the job. Well things then got worse and he refused to go to school. It was so hard on me every day trying to get him there, I feel I broke down. I spent all day crying, exhausted, weak.... my daughter then fell ill and was in hospital with a bowel infection for 2 nights. It was so much stress. I became drained and my anxiety flared up. I suddenly noticed one day that when I walked it felt like the ground moved as I walked, it terrified me and within 2 weeks it became constant and I was bed bound, truly terrified.

My GP came out to see me. I told him I was struggling with fatigue every day, i had been since the summer. I'd had blood tests and other than my thyroid being almost borderline hypo I was ok. My GP did lots of tests, muscle strength, co ordination, checked my eyes, relfexes, checked i could feel his hands on my arms and legs, balance checks, BP.... I passed them all and he said it was all the extreme stress and I needed rest and to lower this stress. He was disgusted CAMHS had put so much pressure on me and so he helped me get CAMHS to re assess my son and thankfully after a months battle with them they agreed, he is now on a long waiting list.

Well 2 weeks later the dizziness was not going, I'd had a better week then wham it hit again when I was walking. My GP came out again and did a whole host of blood tests, all normal. FBC was perfect aswell as liver, kidneys etc... He again said this has to be stress and you need rest. You do not have any symptoms of a brain tumour. I then believed him and took 2 weeks over Christmas to rest and the symptom 90% cleared up, i realised then it had all been stress.

Well last week was tough, my son developed sickness with his anxiety and every morning before school he was sick 6 times with nerves, it was awful. He had a good day friday as i gave him a good CBT session the night before teaching him about anxiety and how to cope with it better. He said it really helped. I woke Saturday morning and felt awfully tired, I mean really drained. All day I sat up on the sofa feeling sedated. My fatigue is never that bad. That evening i went to bed and I lay down flat and felt like I was dizzy lying flat. I sat up and as i moved i felt my head was swaying and rocking front and back, once sat up straight a few seconds it eased and stopped. It terrified me I have never had that before. I am now afraid that, that feeling is a brain tumour. I am ok walking, it's now just this on movement when I sit up or turn over on my bed or floor. I do yoga and now can't even do that. I have tried and i get the same feeling.

I am worrying myself sick it's a brain tumour. My husband said I am just exhausted after another tough week and to rest. I am feeling so tired, brain fog, weak in legs which I guess is the anxiety, woozy head when I move. I am worried as I don't usually have this. My husband said give it a few days and if you want to call your GP then but he said it wouldn't bother him at all if it was just when he sat or lay down in bed. He said it's probably your anxiety again caused by all the stress that returned once our son was back in school.

My BP is normal and again my GP and hubby said that's great as it would be high if anything was happening like I am fearing.

Can anyone relate to this I am feeling? any reassurance? I feel I need it right now. I don't usually have health anxiety but this dizziness has really flared it up.

Thank you.