I have been laying around in bed for about a week..I have been up off and on.. I feel something like a muscle or something in the back of the base of my neck that seems to feel as though its moving when I move my head..I lay in bed propped up alot and use the computer and then when I get up it feels as though my neck doesn't want to stand up on its on or just a plain weird feeling.. in the neck..I worry about this because of anuerysm and ateries..I have had a bout with sinus and flu lately and had weird problems with my eyes and balance and vertigo.I had some guy write to me and say that I had some rotation of c1 and c 2 vertebra or something to that extent that might be causing a kink in the artery going into the brain .That I had all the symptoms of it..I don't have the other symptoms now but it makes me worry something is going on.I have been told by doctors and a nurse friend of mine there is nothing wrong..But tonight I have that weird feeling of not being able to support my head when I walk..Is that just from leaning back too much ..Anyone else have this?

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.