I have been feeling better everyday..Today I got up and did some work around the house and wasnt really that much..i felt weak and so tired so quickly.My pulse went really high and I felt like I couldn't breathe very well..I got up again and did some more work and felt so weak...I had a problem last night after I ate with very high pulse but it subsided after awhile..I think I was doing something and it got really high right after I ate..The reason I know this is I can hear it and when I hear it beating that fast I have to take it..Anyway I took an ibproben this afternoon and got sort of nauseated and laid down and when I was laying down I turned my head twice and I saw sparks in front of my eyes.. I just don't feel good..Maybe its just anxiety because im not use to being that physical lately.I have been laying around alot..We also have a foot of snow on the ground and Im feeling headachy and just bad..Think its all connected and im just worrying to much or is it something that I should check into ?Does it sound like I just got my pulse up and got worried and weak from anxiety ..and anybody know about seeing the stars when I turned my head.?Dont think that I crimped my artery or nothing? when I turned.. Please let me know..Im really scared here and worried..thanks

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.