hi guys i dont know what everyones beliefs are but the above titles i have found to be extremely helpful and elp re-build the strength within

the first is The Lord is My Shepard, its about guiding you out of the darkness and dispair in our lives, , i find saying this out load three times a day very very helpful. sometimes we all need someone to lead us and we find that no human person can do this. in times like this urning to God brings deep comfort and strength, even a prayer said in vain or a prayer you think is going un heard is always heard.

the next is The Calming of the Storm, where Jesus tells the wind to stop and the waves to be still, this transalted into todays terms is very important to those of us who suffer from anxiety and depression,

the wind represents our fears and depression , and the waves the feels we have in our bodies,

and when Jesus said Quiet and Be still, its really telling our fears and anxiety to leave us, and let us rest in peace.

again i find this helps me if i read it out loud three times day.

i hope this can be of help to you.

and i pray that we all find the peace and relaxation in our lives, WE ARE ALL GOOD PEOPLE WITH WARM LOVING HEARTS<

everytime we make a prayer for strength , its always answered as we always wake to another day, ,

NEVER GIVE UP OR GIVE IN,

God Bless

Stephen.