HELP NEED ADVICE :( ANXIETY & TEETH CLENCHING?)

hi,

i been having anxiety problems since jun05 when i had throat problems however iv always been a worrier. my throat is much better but
since then i have been having pains in my head and ear n jaw the pain is mainly on the right side but occasinally the left as well
i been to the dentist who said i probly clench my teeth whilst asleep and i have caught my self clenching during the daytime...but my dont hurt they jus feel sore...the pain is mainly in my head n ear

but im worried because ive had this problem for a 1 and a half year almost and it has become worse, i jus recently realised that it was due to clenching....

this clenching problem is turning out to be a huge nightmare as i cant stop my self from clenching in my sleep...i wake up everymorning in pain,

it sounds stupid but i have developed a fear that wot if all my teeth fall out due to clenching everynight...i havnt been able to eat properly for 2 weeks as pain is at its worse, which is a real problem as it is interfering with breastfeeding my baby.

i can easily control clenching during the day but when im asleep its impossible. :(

i dont knw wot to do now im feeeling so upset and helpless...what can i do to help me get out of this habbit.

i cant stop worrying sometimes i get these thoughts that wot if the pain isnt cuased by clenching how can something like this cause such pain, and wot if i have someting seriously wrong with me that is causing the pain.

does anyone have any advice or has anyone else had this problem...i need reasurance. i would b very grateful.

thankyou

i hope all this makes sense

sam