Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
Hi Poppy well I am surprized but there are different RR's there is one for night too And what do you call a few drops 2 or 3 when the fire work season starts my dog has a full pipete of RR or 5 or 6 drops in the water bowl, so glad you have got some as said before it's completely flower based and no nasty chemicals either you can also add to the drinking water too give a more potent effect It always best to give 20- 30 mins before say fire works go off so in you case if he goes to bed at 9pm give the RR 20-30 mins before he goes to bed I made mistakes when I had first got some 4 years ago and swore it was no good but I now swear by the product Good luck. Cheers
Thanks

I found a website that detailed the different types and what they were good for, so I ended up ordering the regular one, plus Elm and Cherry, though I'm still waiting for those two to be delivered.

I wish he were just afraid of fireworks, in fact, strangely enough fireworks, thunder, gunshots, etc. don't bother him. However, when it comes to cows, boxes, STRANGERS, strange smells, one of our other dogs, doors closing, trucks, strange things in the night...