You certainly are not the only one suffering with this horrible mental state. I have had this since two years ago and I can relate with the torment the endless annoying thoughts of focusing on breathing for me I felt like I would stop breathing unless I tell myself to and that led to constant fixated thinking of breathing and no bueno when added to anxiety and panic attacks it's so hard to function when you can't stop thinking about it.

There is hope.

The doctor's and psychologists cannot help you but I found the root cause of my fears and destroyed them.

Out of my desperation to be free and normal again I searched YouTube for anxiety remedies. I came across the House of Healing AZ and listened to their video messages about anxiety and fear and overcoming rejection and I am no longer a slave to the constant thoughts of breathing! It's possible! I'm now whittling down all the other irrational fears panic attacks and anxiety gave me one by one and my heart beat fear, breathing fear, social anxiety, fear of riding in cars are no longer things I think about or scare me. Still working on fear of sunny daylight, and agoraphobia but I am heeeps better than where I was last year. Please try this I know you are as desperate to be set free as I was.

If I can do it You can too!

Trust in Jesus
Know that God loves you unconditionally
Satan is the father of lies and wants your mind as his playground
He gives you all these horrid thoughts and wants you to be in a weakened state and convince you to take your own life because he loathes and hates you!
Fight! You will overcome this hell.

Bless you all