I'm always super anxious when something health-wise is troubling me, but my anxiety goes beyond that, and due to other anxiety problems I'm too anxious to go to a doctor, unless I'm really concerned.

About two weeks ago I got a sore throat and flu like symptoms. For three days I left it assuming it was the common cold. I checked in the mirror and saw my tonsils were swollen with white dots on them. At this point I was in so much pain I just had to go into the walk in center, where I was prescribed antibiotics. He didn't test anything, just took one look and saw I needed antibiotics. It was a 10 day course. Today I finished that course and my tonsils are red and blotchy, has a couple of white dots, and now I even have spots/lumps on my throat. As well has this I've developed some kind of spot or ulcer under my tongue as well as my soft pallet underneath my gums.

Should I go back to the doctor? Has anybody experienced this before? I'm nervous about it cause I always jump to conclusions like cancer or that the infection has spread. But then I do nothing about it. This time I'd like to at least try because I've been off uni for a while now, and missed time off work.

Thankyou!