Hey,

I am in Day 2 of cit today and am wondering if anyone has felt what I'm feeling. I can't tell if it's just start up effects or something I should be concerned about.
I've taken cit in the past (before I had anxiety) and never had an issue. Tolerated it well at that time. Maybe things have changed...

Anyway, since my first dose I have felt really like "energetic" not running through the paddock energetic but I'd relate it to when I used to take e back in the day (don't touch anything like that these days). Buzzing in my body and feeling kind of "high"/excited. My partner said I look fine but I don't feel it. My mouths real dry too. It's strange though, usually my health anxiety is in overdrive but no so much at the moment. I'm more worried my bodies already rejecting the cit and that's why I feel all "wired". It's hard to explain.

I'm so scared my body's reacting badly and this will be yet another SSRI I give up on. I was on sertraline but bailed on it cos I was scared of the side effects (dizzy etc). I think I got a little bit "hyper" on the sertraline as well but I can't remember if it was this intense.

I'm scared il never get better and nothing will ever work for me :(

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

Erggg I've done the worst thing and googled and now worried this could be a manic episode. I've never been diagnosed with bipolar but have been assessed. They still think it's just anxiety.
I'm freaking out.
Having panic attacks over it now and no diazepam to calm me down. Don't know what to do

Sorry for the double up message.