I sort of ask this yesterday and apologize for asking again ,But I woke this morning sitting chatting and the tenderness I had yesterday turned into a kind of pain..it pulsed maybe ten times and then went back to tenderness.I have isolated it more or less to a ridge that runs with the scull around the midlle to lower area going towards the back of the scull.It hurts when I turn my head and also its uncomfortable laying on that side.It also bothers me when I comb my hair..It seems to be more associated with movement..It could be muscles or nerves or something else ..Not sure but wondering about it being associated with tension.I have heard anxiety and stress causes issues kind of like this..The left side of my face feels funny but could be dryness and maybe its nothing at all,but I don't even trust my judgment anymore because I never know if its anything to be alarmed about or just a run of the mill thing.The reason this bothers me more than anything is its the side that I hear my pulse in the most..I just wonder if there could be an artery problem there or maybe its just all muscles and nervers.. Please anybody with any ideas post me here .thank you all in advance..constant worrier...Michael

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.