I know that I have posted over my limit today even for an obsessive compulsive.. But came back and posted the cause of most of the things ,with the exception of the sugar thing..I don't know what caused that.. But have a question for all of you ..You know the feeling you get in the pit of your stomach like you are going to have a missed beat..its usually associated with gas.. well I have had this all afternoon..Like my heart is on the verge of a missed beat but its not doing it.There is such a strange feeling surrounding it like its gonna miss a beat but its not doing it.I have gotten rid of the gas and it did miss a few beats but seems its on the verge of some more ..Its a strange feeling like there isnt something just right but well I don't know what it could be..Usually when I get this it goes away pretty quick but its been here for most of the afternoon with no sign of left up..is this a prelude to something happening or maybe just some gas trapped or maybe my heart is not beating correctly although it seems to be.. Anybody know this one and I swear no more post tonight.. sorry about all the others..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.