having health anxiety ectopics etc and taking loads of pills to keep my bp in check i found when i went to the toilet there was blood on the side of my motions. off i went to the docs who arranged for a sig something or other to check the large bowel. this proved clear and i explained my health anxiety when he told me i was to go to the hospital for further checks. he said everybody feels this way but the test i had had was 80% proof of no cancer being present and the new test was to check for polyps but any cancer cells would show up although the previous results was a positive. the new test would go higher into my bowel but the tests are not able to be done until 9th of march. im concerned at the time i will have to wait but also worried what the tests will reveal.my wife went through this 2 years ago and it proved negative thank goodness but i get so depressed and find it so hard to be positive about things. she takes the attitude of one day at a time and doesnt worry about tomorrow where i cant enjoy today because im so worried about tomorrow.