Hi everyone..
I going through a really hard time at the moment and I am really struggling to get hold of what is anxiety and what is real.

My symptoms have started around 5 months ago I was get a tingling and sometimes numb feeling in my right calf/foot and right hand. This is still present but not as much.

Fast forward 5 months and two weeks before my wedding I start having bad head aches now I'm not one that suffers from headaches at all saw the doc who put it down to tension. Well I'm 3 weeks clear of the wedding and I now feel even worse the head ache is still there and it's 90% of the day always around, some days better than others but still there. It can range from a full ache to stabbing sharp pains, at the front of my head and both sides, temples everywhere really except the back of my head. I have seen the doctor who checked me over and I have also had 2 in depth eye examines testing pressure, sight and taking a good look into the eye and all this came back fine. This head ache is now going into week 6. It's there as soon as I open my eyes!

The most recent symptom I have now is I'm feel really light headed and dizzy, not room spinning dizzy but off balance and if my inside is moving, it's nothing like I havnt experienced before!

I'm am so scared now I spend all day in bed crying, researching m, Iv just got married it should be the happiest time but I can't explain how terrible I feel, I think only a scan is going to solve this for me but I'm even to petrified to go and have that as I just keep thinking they will tell me I have a few months to live! I have a 6 year old with autism who needs me, I'm so scared.