Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
It sounds like Riley really likes the snow! My cat doesn't like being outside. She stays in all the time. The dog loves the outdoors but hates cold weather! We've been in a cold snap and she goes out, does her business, runs right back to the door. She won't go on walks, she will turn us around and drag us back when it is this cold. Then they both just lay by the fire. What a life!
Swgrl09,

your cat sounds like got it right, outside too cold brrrr... I dont blame yer dog especially in cold weather. sounds funny.

Quote Originally Posted by emily67 View Post
certainly heading for a depressive episode.

been feeling urg since wednesday

my bipolar sucks around this time of year (christmas and summer, the 2 worst times)

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

Ij ust finished a massive high and a massive mannic shopping spre

we're talking over £2000 gone in a day

on junk
Emily67,

So sorry to hear your going through such a high mood and dropping to a low mood, I can understand the shopping spre, can go mad and spend money that you dont have to spend and leave yer self with nothing. I now go shopping with my friend, I have told my friend not to allow me to spend anymore after I have bought one of and matching one of. tell me no more spending this works for me. I want to be in control of what I do. not allow my highs and lows to take over. it has taken such a long time to get to where I'm now. it takes practice to be able to tell oneself not to over spend.

I hope you start to feel better soon.