Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
Have you thought about the fact that by documenting every niggle and symptom that you're actually keeping your dragon happily fed? You're doing a daily self examination and reporting it Perhaps unplugging and finding real life things to do and distract yourself would be beneficial.

Positive thoughts
Good point FMP!

I've been posting them so I could have something to check back on and see how things are changing, but maybe it's not such a good idea.

I've not been checking my nodes as much, so that's one positive step. Need to leave them alone completely though!

Going to take a break from forums/health boards too. Doesn't seem to help, and probably makes things worse.

Will post again when I have any actual news.

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 15:04 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
Hi TG Excellent news the thing is I have posted this on another thread, but going to say the opposite to you ( it will make sense ok) the less anxious you become the less the symptoms will be Eg: Your general chills are much better/ or even gone so great:shades Again keep thinking logically re headache well you had wine (how many glasses and be honest) then the morning after it has to be the wine problem solved no further mind searching is needed, so move on from that. the smelly phlegm again logically think about it your tonsils are inflamed so it HAS to be that again problem solved follow? And yeah the last paragraph does make sense totally. Tbh you are getting there matey so keep at it and you will beat this ATB
All makes perfect sense!

"keep thinking logically" yep, that's where the problem lies. I've gone all off on the wrong thought pattern and am thinking worst case scenarios. (Despite a lack of evidence for them).

I think I'm getting there too, but will see what happens (j/k)...

Thanks again for the support BBUK!