I feel kind of awkward asking this, being only fourteen and presumably the youngest member... but it's hard to find people my age with this kind of thing.

Anything scares my health: palpitations, the common cold, slight chest pains. Even going pale.

The problem is that it runs in my family. My Dad once had it really, really bad - to the point he thought he was dying and called an ambulance. My brother has it too.

At one point i went to the doctors four days in a row and had an ECG... it's just really annoying me now; i'm scared of doing exercise because of the chest pains and palpitations which doesn't help. I worry over it which causes anxiety and then i worry about having anxiety which means i have a panic attack!

I read up on panic attacks and i have that under control-ish, but my health anxiety is really starting to annoy me.

I need some advice from people who are recoverers of this, or people who are going through it: having it at fourteen is a real burden and doesn't aid my future in any way.