Hi

I havnt posted here for quite a while as i have a 5 month old baby and she keeps me busy(which is good most of the time!)

I have had feelings of a very heavy chest over the last week and its really worrying me.It feels like theres a brick pressing down hard right in the middle of my chest.I also feel my breathing is restricted and my pulse has been very fast for all this time too.Ive felt very dizzy and weak too adn ive been getting palps which are in my stomach too

I went to see my GP yesterday and she is doing a whole array of bloods and checked my BP and wants me to have an ecg.She kept frowning during the examination and i kept saying"whats wrong",and she said "Im worried in case i miss something"!!

Now,im so so worried,she knows im worried about my heart ever since i was told i had a murmur two years ago.She says things might have changed since i was last checked(i had a holter monitor in August last year)

I was previously told my heart was ok,but she must have heard /seen something to worry her.Im really struggling to get a breath as i type this

Does anyone else have any experince of this?

Thank You

Hunny x