I'm a nervous wreck right now. I will say, someone that I know just had a diagnosis of carcinoma of their skin (don't know if it was BCC or SCC), but either way it was diagnosed. They will be having the rest removed soon, only some of it was taken off for the biopsy. However, the spot is rather large - probably an inch wide. They had this spot for probably three years and it was mistaken originally as eczema, or something else but it wasn't going away. Finally it was biopsied and the diagnosis was made, and I am terrified that they waited too long and it has spread. The area where the biopsy was taken is now dented obviously and I'm thinking, what if it got to their skull?! (it's on their forehead)

I feel selfish because I've only thought about my own problems (I made a recent post on here about my lack of motivation), and I feel so stupid that someone else actually has something wrong and here I am only thinking about myself. I'm a nervous wreck because yes they will be getting the rest of it removed, I worry that it's bigger than it looks.

Can anyone relate to something like this? I'm sorry for my ranting.