Hello
I was prescribed 40 mg Propranolol to be taken when needed PRN in 2018 I some bad side effects while on the medication like severe night sweats, night terrors, shouting in sleep attacking my partner in sleep. I also got tinnitus I could could smell things that were not there. Acid reflux high sensitivity to sounds and music hallucinations.

I discovered these issues were from propranolol and not an antidepressant that I was tapering at time. My issue now is I still to these issues to this very day. I have issues even though I don’t take propranolol. The tinnitus has not left I have round three sounds and I still get disturbed sleep and attack while asleep. I have songs playing in my head constantly from when I wake up to when I go to bed. All different songs, easily triggered by hearing words or phrases. Today for example I received a phone call on my mobile and my brain kept looping it in my head none stop.

I have found multiple people that have the same issue and found medical articles that claim propranolol can induce Hallucinations. has any one ever experienced these long term and did they go away.

I have been to doctors but they blame my mental health and won’t listen. it’s that bad I can hardly function the music drains my energy eventually and simple tasks can take me a long time. I am trying to get doctor to refer me to a neurologist to find out what’s going on but they won’t even do that at the moment.