I’m a 36 year old female. I am in a downward spiral. I recently posted about how I just have been going from one thing to the next (melanoma (had moles biopsied), cervical/vaginal cancer (went to doctor for bumps I found), brain cancer (feel off balance and feel like head falling sensation, hand feels numb , etc haven’t actually had any scans done for that), and now back to my worry of anal/colon cancer). I felt a bump inside my butt that is new I think. I’ve felt in there before and never felt it - even a few days ago (I haven’t done that in awhile before this spiral but my anxiety is out of control, so I felt in there). I have a softer longerish type Hemorrhoid. Then on “top side” or whatever, I felt a smaller bump that is less squishy and more firm. I of course freaked out and couldn’t wait to see normal doctor so went to urgent care. The Physicians assistant I saw scared me even more. Just seemed concerned and urged me to see hemmorrhoid type doctor and get colonoscopy because I’ve had issues with bleeding/constipation for years (had colposcopy like 10 years ago). She said she couldn’t say for sure bumps (especially harder) one was a hemorrhoid but did say she wasn’t overly concerned once I asked. Anyway, my normal family doctor also does a lot of scoping, including coloscopies and he had cancellation and was able to get me in Monday. I spent all morning calling places. I haven’t really eaten in weeks. I’ve been miserable and just drowning in anxiety. My body is sore and I have heart palpitations and I’m just so out of control. Anyone with similar experience?