Tuesday: presented to a whole department of teachers. Result: answered their questions, got the information I needed, everyone confident and happy afterwards.

Wednesday: Presented to own work team on unfamiliar subjects. Twice.
Result: First presentation resounding success, second presentation handled constructive criticism without breaking tride.
Wednesday: Team dinner. Wore an above the knee dress for the first time since my teens.
Result: Persuaded a colleague to come in on the bus with me as I felt naked. Lots of compliments but still won't be doing it again in a hurry. May carry on using makeup, though.
Wednesday yet again: Epic restaurant panic attack after pushing my luck with food choices. I always get nervy while waiting for the bill, but this was my first full-blown attack in ages.
Result: Let the table know and tried to pay up so I could escape, but allowed myself to be persuaded to stay a little longer. Panic attack dwindled and was gone within ten minutes of getting home.

Thursday: Checked bank statement and it was carnage. Felt my soul leave my body.
Result: Texted Mr. Iris to let him know and get a little reassurance, asked if we could just cut back on spending without a big formal analysis of everything. He was good with this, and I was able to calm down before...
Thursday: Four hours of teaching assorted college staff how to bead a bracelet. All staff had zero experience.
Result: Nailed it! Created a really positive environment, everyone had fun and I've been asked to design and teach some projects to our hairdressing students.
Best thing of all: A building lecturer came and was a natural, he says he wants to carry on with the hobby and it makes my heart sing.

Friday: Broke up for a week of annual leave. Migraine aura within an hour of getting home.
Result: Not a flicker of panic. Quietly thankful that it happened before a planned massive TV binge. Went to bed to doze and watch the pretty lights grow and fade.

A week of massive stressors and I'm still here. Looking forward to a quiet week at home, though.

Anybody else want to share their little wins?