For the past few days I have been super tired.It seems that I can't get enough sleep...Today I have been up and around and about an hour ago I noticed that my left arm was hurting behind the elbow..very odd..It also hurt down the bones on the inside and even to the wrist..I don't remember hurting it today but it feels more like and ache..Its hurting off and on from the back of my arm down the inside.It was feeling like this and I took a shower and it still feels like this.I don't know if this is something to do with my heart or maybe just related to a weather change.I broke that arm years ago when I was small in two places..I don't seem to be short of breath or dizzy of having any other pains..Could it just be an achy arm of could he have something to do with my heart.My pulse is about 80 but i just kind of sit down and started relaxing ..It hurts even as I post this not that bad just kind of odd but how do I know if its my heart or just an achy arm? Please advise. Im really worried..?