Has anyone experienced or heard of my problem? I’m at my wit’s end with this now!

So for the last 4 years around Oct/Nov time I become very lightheaded and suffer brain fog?
My tinnitus gets unbearably loud and I get a dull pain in my ears? Often I feel confused and not able to do simple things? This will last on/off until April/May time?
I have seen many doctors and ENT, they say there is nothing wrong with my ears etc?
All that is said is that inflammation is the cause?
My thinking is that I suffer severe SAD or something to do with seasonal allergies?
Obviously the situation makes me feel very low and is frustrating!

Today I spoke to a new doctor and she is convinced that my symptoms are down to depression, and I kind of agree with her now.
Since I stopped taking Antidepressants over a year ago (Sertraline) I’m going to be starting a new one this week.
I used to suffer badly with anxiety for many years, but after certain life changes I’ve been anxiety free for over a year now. Naturally I’ve always suffered with depression but I really think it’s got worse the last few years and I’ve not noticed how bad it’s got.
So has anyone else experienced the same.
Thanks Gav.