hi all desperate for some help here x have suffered from a range of palpitations for 20 years but couple of months ago started getting brief pain with combo of elevated heart rate and ectopics so referred back to cardiology x then this started happening more often then last wed heart started racing then irregular rhythm and banging with chest pains so obvs started panicking x went to A and E-ecg showed ventricular ectopics, chest X-ray normal, blood test all ok except troponin which was on the edge of normal x cardiologist couldnt tell me why but said not a heart attack and he wasnt concerned about the heart so went home x thurs-had a shower, hr increased as often does and had full feeling in chest but eased as hr came down, ok rest of day fri-got up, hr incteased then started beating irregularly and got chest pain/tight feeling from base of throat to stomach, rang hospital who said to come over x ecg normal, bloods normal tho troponin now 7, had to send day there as needed rpt blood test later which came back as 6, felt ok whole time i was there x went home and got some awful hard banging beats but otherwise felt ok just v anxious and upset x got up this morning-anxiety and stress thru the roof feel terrified, hr increases and beats irregukarly every time i move which is fresking me out x been referred for another echo, treadmill test, 2 wk monitor and to chest pain clinic but i feel too scared to move or do anything x need something to calm me down as not helping so was thinking about cbd x sorry for long post, just wondered if snyone can relate or advise re cbd etc thank you x