After my experience at work I found out that I can't cope with the heat at all anymore. I was fine until today. My building is naturally a lot cooler so when I went outside today I immediately felt like in an oven. I went to the store like five minutes from home and I wasn't fine, I really don't know if it's the panic or it's something seriously wrong with me. I've felt weak and I felt without an air, wanting to go somewhere where the AC is on and when I came to the store where there was AC, I calmed down.

I am very worried. If I can't walk five or ten minutes in this heat, how will I survive this summer? I don't know what would have happened if there were no places with AC around me, I am afraid to even think about that.

Do you think that something is wrong with me? My face was somewhat redish (I am usually very pale) and hot (I don't know if that's normal).
I am afraid of passing out and dying. These things haven't happened to me before although I've always hated summer.
I am completely fine when it's normal temperature, I don't have a panic then.

This happened first time last September when I was waiting a bus and it was so hot and sunny and I couldn't escape the heat. I got a panic attack so wild that I really thought that I'll die. That feeling that I can't escape the heat is still haunting me. Like I really need to go to the nearest AC or I am dead- feeling.

Do you think that those were panic attacks at all? Maybe something is wrong about me...