So normally I have a very regular, normal/heavy flow period, however this month my period was so extremely light. I had spotting light brown blood for 5 days and on the 5th day I had the tiniest bit of red blood and a little bit more dark brown blood and that was it. I have never in my life had this or ever missed a period, and no I am not pregnant, it is impossible for me to be.

I am worried I have ovarian cancer or some other kind of illness underlying and this is a symptom of it. I feel like I missed ovulation this month, as I had no signs of ovulating like the typical stretchy cervical mucus and sore breasts like I usually would get.

The only thing I can think of, is that I had tested positive for covid over the few days where I probably would usually ovulate… That’s all that has changed. I haven’t changed my diet, I am not overly stressed, I haven’t lost weight or started doing more intensive exercise. I can’t work out the reason for this.

I would also like to add, last month I had spotting for 2 days before my period started. Google says this is a sign of low progesterone. I suppose that could be why I missed this month and only got spotting, but will my body readjust ??? I am considering contacting the DR. It says online to wait and see if your period comes next month but honestly if I have a hormonal imbalance or even cervical cancer (worst case scenario i know) then i don’t see my period coming next month.

I am 25 if that helps