Oh that's good about the blood test results. That's one worry off your mind. At least they've mentioned the hydration so if you can work on that then the next ones will be normal I'd imagine. Shall you choose sedation for the endo?
My reflux has been a lot better since this swallowing thing started. It was bad over Christmas when I was eating rubbish so I wonder if that bought this on.
I have the same thoughts about if I'll ever be able to eat normally again or go out for a meal etc. I remember when I was recovering from it before and I'd sit in a restaurant but would sit where I wasn't facing anyone then I'd end up putting quite a but of my food on my partners plate. The waiter would be hovering round to take my plate and I was still chewing away.
I snapped at my partner last week because he said well you've eaten your dinner so see it as an achievement. I'd only had 1 round of beans on toast and it took ages. I said yes I've eaten it but i didn't enjoy it then started asking how he'd like it if he was going through this and how tiring and frustrating it is..I suppose I should see it as an achievement but I just want to be able to eat and think 'oh that wasn't too bad, I feel like things are improving'.
I just had a banana and it took me half an hour. I looked at myself on the mirror while I was eating it and I actually looked tense like my lips were pushed together tightly. Now my jaw aches. I don't think bananas are the best texture though are they. It's like chocolate I keep trying to eat that but it seems to make my saliva thick and then I'm sat there thinking I don't feel like I can swallow this but I don't want to get into the habit of spitting things out. Sweets like Skittles do the same
We definitely keep trying don't we so we'll get there!! Xx