I got arrested a week ago in regards to some old crap from late 2021. No lawyer represented me when I was taking to Livingston. I didn't even get a call with one. That surely must go against my rights. Even the sheriff was confused. But after I was bailed, I had to get a bus home, and I did not know Livingston at all.

Then some apprehension warrant arrived to do with going to the court in Glasgow. It's not usually easily possible to get paperwork transferred to your town if it's a case being handled elsewhere. But I cannot travel to Glasgow because of having anxiety and agoraphobia.

However, I know the police are just buggers. After all, they came to my flat 4 years ago when the pandemic was at its peak, which was of course during 2020. That was right after a 5 years no contact order had literally ended for one of the ex support workers I had problems with, many years ago. They made up a sham.

Upon being arrested that time, I asked them why I was arrested. But they just said I was gonna go to court the next day. That isn't even answering someone's question properly. Then after months of hoop jumping, she got a new order for 10 years for nothing. My solicitor never even bothered to put in an appeal.

As for the ex support workers...

This mess began in 2013 because I said I liked my key worker. Some service user of this autism company also said things, which he revealed to my sister. But years ago, another support worker told me that this deceased wrestler was gay, and he killed himself. And he pretended to know this woman I dated briefly in 2005. So they just hired morons.

One time, I gave my lawyer a USB stick with proof on it, basically about an actress slandering me to cost me jobs as a film extra, and she had idiots mocking me on YouTube. He made out he lost the damn device. Then he said a dumb remark like, "You were not gonna be in any movies anyway. You are in La La Land!"

To make it worse, my sister, who I explained in a prior thread about how she tells lies, is pregnant again to the same plonker she had a baby to, which was 2 years ago.

Yes. I kid you not.

This was in spite of her ex abusing her and then he got drunk, assaulted her, cheated on her, locked her in his flat once, and never even met their son after he was born. He was immediately taking away by social workers at the hospital after 3 days in any case, so my sister no longer sees him. They stopped her visiting rights.

The police got involved and there had been a restraining order, I believe. So she's just a nutter.

What a blooming imbecile. My mother must be turning over in her grave.

It's crazy.