Alright, my question is twofold, but ANY feedback on either one of my questions will be extremely appreciated:

First off, I am slowly tapering off an SSRI, so it's most obviously the cause, and I've experienced this for the same reason even 16 years ago (I'm 42). And lately I've had them on & off, and sometimes more intense and/or often.

1 - Frequency : I've read on brain zaps and they all seem to suggest they only last for a fraction of a second. While that is true in my case, have any of you ever experienced it where you can be dozens of minutes or even hours sometimes, but that the small "peaks" it can happen very successively?

Like, there are some that I experience maybe 1-3 per second, and they last a while. They are more easily triggerable when I move about or (I tested) if I stay still and only move my eyes, it can also happen.

My concern is not that they happen at all, I've been there before. But rather that they happen very successively. Like I must've had – without counting – anywhere between 50 and 100 since I started writing this. They also often appear to happen at the same time as my pulse, although that's beside the point.

2 - Extension to limbs (kind of) :
I don't suspect anyone who might relate to this one but they sometimes seem to extend to my arms. Has anyone of you ever experienced that?

Thanks for all your time