Hi all,

I’ve not posted on here for a while as I’ve been feeling better, but the last couple of months have been rough and I’m in need of a bit of support please.

So mid march, I had a day where I suddenly felt really warm, my cheeks were tingling and I felt rough. I put it down to a general onset of a cold. HOWEVER, the face tingling didn’t disappear! I went to the dentist and they said I had a tooth infection, went on antibiotics for a week, face tingle still remained. went to the doctor and she thought I had shingles! Told me to go back if not resolved in 3 weeks.

3 weeks went by and I still had tingling on the left side of my face. This time, she shrugged me off and said it’s anxiety. And told me to go back to the dentist. I went to the dentist and had X-ray. Today I had a very minor filling and they said all the teeth are fine.

I’ve started to get tingling in my chin and now I’m freaking out! I made a huge mistake and started going back on Dr google!! I read up about Numb chin syndrome!! Now I’m scared about cancer etc again. I also still have some tingling in my left cheek.

I was in what I would like to call Anxiety Remission for 2 years. Came off the meds, cleared off anxiety, depression and de-realisation and de-personalisation syndrome vanished and I was looking more positive.

Sorry for the long post I just needed to get it out my head and hopefully get some support from people wh truly understand. Can anyone relate?

Thanks